A cookie is a small text file that is stored by the computer when a website is visited by a user. The text stores information that the site is able to read in the moment in which it is seen at a later time. Some of these cookies are necessary to the site to work properly, while others are useful to the visitor because they can safely store such as user name or language settings. The advantage of having the cookies installed in your pc is that you no longer need to fill out the same information every time you want to access a site you visited before.
There are generally three categories of cookies: “Functionality”, “Analytics” and “Targeting”. You can find out more about each cookie category used by www.dallacquasrl.it below.
These cookies are essential, as they enable you to move around the Service and use its features, such as accessing logged in or secure areas.
These cookies collect information about information related to the unique username you have provided, so that less strain is placed on our backend infrastructure. These cookies may also be used to allow us to know that you have logged in so that we can serve you fresher or different content than a user who has never logged in.
We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website.
Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies.
The analytics cookies used by our website tracks visits anonymously, eventually providing general location informations related to user's IP, limited to city name. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website. Cookies can be deleted by the navigator using the functions of the user's own browser.
You can easily modify browser settings to turn off cookies. Warning: when you disable cookies some website base functions might stop working, like registration or logging for restricted area features and/or other interactive functions.
1. Open Firefox
2. Press the “Alt” key.
3. In the toolbar at the top of the browser, select “Tools” and then “Options.”
4. Then select the “Privacy” tab.
5. Go to “Chronology Settings” and then click “Custom Settings”. Uncheck “Accept cookies from sites” and save your preferences.
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click on “Tools” then “Internet Options.”
3. Select the “Privacy” tab and choose the privacy level you want (move the slider up to block all cookies, or down to allow them all).
4. Then click OK.
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Click on “Tools.”
3. Select “Settings” and then “Advanced Settings”.
4. Select “Content settings” under “Privacy”.
5. In “Cookies and Site Data” you can search and delete specific cookies.
1. Type chrome://settings/cookies in the address bar and press Enter key.
2. You will access to “Cookie and Site Data” where you can search and delete specific cookies.
1. Open Safari.
2. Select “Preferences” in the toolbar, and then select the panel “Security” in the following dialog box.
3. In the “Accept Cookies” section you can specify if and when Safari should save cookies from websites. For more information click on the Help button (marked with a question mark).
4. For more information on cookies that are stored on your computer, click on “Show Cookies.”