The Data Controller is DALL’ACQUA SRL., officially located in via LIVELLO 3 – 31050 PONZANO VENETO TV - Italia.
The data collected by the site are processed in the offices of DALL’ACQUA SRL and at the web datacenter that hosts the website and are only handled by technical staff in charge of processing or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations (site developers). No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disclosed except in cases expressly provided by law. The personal data provided by users are used only to perform the service requested and expressed in the purposes of processing and are disclosed to third parties only if this is necessary for that purpose.
Navigation/Browsing data The personal data of the user collected during navigation may be processed by automated tools.
The information collected could be the following:
• internet protocol address (IP);
• type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
• name of the internet service provider (ISP);
• date and time of visit;
• web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit page;
• number of clicks;
• information on downloads of documentation from the website.
The above information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, to improve the relevance of the results provided, to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and for security reasons.
For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may eventually include data such as the IP address, which could be used, in compliance with the laws in force, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to damage other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. Such data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the protection of the site and its users.
The data used for security purposes are kept for 7 days.
The data used for statistical purposes are stored for unlimited time.
DALL’ACQUA SRL collects some personal data from users, such as the name, surname, email address and other personal data provided voluntarily by the user during the registration phase, requesting information via email or registering to the newsletter system.
The sending of this data takes place on an optional, explicit and voluntary basis, and involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's email address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data entered for the purposes of the service.
Personal data relating to religion, state of health, ethnicity or sexual orientation will never be requested and/or collected.
This website processes data based on informed consent.
• In the case of data collected through electronic correspondence generated by a contact form it will be necessary to send an email requesting the explicit deletion of your data from any company CRM.
• It is not possible to request the cancellation of browsing data collected anonymously as it is impossible to accurately trace the user to which they are associated (by definition they are not considered "personal data").
Denying consent may make it impossible to provide certain services and the browsing experience on the site you are used to may be compromised.
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. However, there is always a slight risk that an unauthorized third party intercepts Internet transmission, which means that someone might find a way to circumvent our security systems. We therefore warn you to exercise caution when transmitting Personal Data via the Internet, particularly when it comes to financial information. DALL’ACQUA SRL is unable to guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not gain access to your Personal Data, therefore, if you enter Personal Data on our site, you must weigh benefits and risks.
In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (as suppliers of third-party technical services, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the data.
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union and the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, in particular the decision 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield), for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the user can, in accordance with the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
• request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him/her (right of access);
• to know its origin;
• receive intelligible communication of it;
• to receive information about the logic, the methods and the purposes of the processing;
• request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
• in cases of consent-based processing to receive, at the sole cost of the support, its data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
• the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority;
• as well as, more generally, exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of the law.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of data at DALL’ACQUA SRL please contact us:
via Livello 3 – 31050 Ponzano Veneto TV - Italia
Tel: +39 0422 304449